Kami tak takut jarum :)

Berilah injection LIKE pada blog ini

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hari Jubah (Diploma) ::

Salam alaikum :)


Alhamdulillah. 1 month ago, was my convocation day which held in KSKB Sultan Azlan Shah, Perak.
Thank you  Allah, you make my dream comes true.
thanx to my families, friends, teachers, and all for the supports and du'a.
3 years full of precious moment, and experiences. 1 cried a lot. but yet I already missed it.
I really hope one fine day, I'll go for my bachelor.(Degree in Nursing)
and not to forget, go for post basic(Advanced Diploma) in ICU. insyaAllah :) 
before 30s. insyaAllah. because this is not only my dream, but also my kesayangan's.
the journey just began. diploma done!next pit stop, going for post basic--->degree--->master--->PhD
please pray for me! may all my dreams come true. insyaAllah.....





no caption. happiness in the air :)
alhamdulillah ya Rabb......

0 Comments: